Fifth Business

Fifth Business

2010年8月28日星期六

Re enactment Criteria Guide

What event or scene had the most action?

The event had the most action was Dunstan had killed three German soldiers.



What event made you laugh?

When Dunstan fought with Liesl made me laugh. He cracked her nose and finally they talked to 4:00 am and made love together.



What event gave you a lump in your throat?

The event gave me a lump in my throat is after one dinner party Boy and Leola had a fight and Boy told her he was leaving her.



What event shocked or surprised you?

The event when Boy Staunton was found dead in his car in the Toronto harbor.



What event do you select to write a poem for?

I choose to write the event when Dunstan chose the third way, he joined the army.

Join The Army!

We are fighting

We are fighting

We are fighting for our country.

We are fighting for peace

We are fighting for our family

We are fighting for ourselves

We are fighting

We are fighting

I am Dunstan.

I Join The Army!

没有评论:

发表评论